Share Your Passion For Photography!
We are a group of passionate photographers interested in learning and sharing techniques, knowledge and friendship among our members. We create opportunities to extend our formal and informal portfolios, have competitions on different levels and form special interest groups to learn more about different topics of photography.
Feel free to visit our gallery and browse the rest of our website to see our organization’s involvement with our members and the community. Interested in joining us? Please visit our How to Join page, or Contact Us for more information.
© Keith Cockerham
Our club offers:
- Educational activities designed to benefit both the beginning and advanced photographer.
- A chance to share your work (digital projected images, black & white and color prints) through monthly competitions, assignments and events.
- Learning through constructive critiques by qualified judges.
- A point system with annual awards.
- Friendships based on a common interest in photography.
- Learn the “Art of Seeing” from viewing members’ work displayed at monthly meetings.
- A subscription to the Focal Plane, the Club’s monthly newsletter.
- An opportunity to display your work in the Club’s Web page.